Principal Dathan Fischer Welcomes Back Students and Families

During+the+Back+to+School+Assembly%2C+Dathan+Fischer+%28principal%29+addresses+the+students.++The+assembly%2C+hosted+by+Student+Council%2C+featured+cheer%2C+drumline%2C+and+dance+performances+as+well+as+a+game.+

Shaylee Ginter

During the Back to School Assembly, Dathan Fischer (principal) addresses the students. The assembly, hosted by Student Council, featured cheer, drumline, and dance performances as well as a game.

Echo Staff

Dear Students and Parents,
I am excited to welcome you to the 2022 – 2023 school year at Emporia High School. Our staff is ready for another great year and is dedicated to helping each student become equipped for post-secondary success. Our vision at EHS is very simple, to build futures, one student at a time.

In addition:

At EHS WE BELIEVE:
● Our stakeholders (students, staff, and community members) build collaborative relationships, leading to a shared responsibility of student success.
● Our students have the capability and potential to learn.
● Our students develop the skills necessary to be productive members of an ever-changing society.
● Our students are encouraged to develop their unique skills, interests, and passions.
● Our positive and effective relationships create a safe school environment.
● Our dynamic and challenging curriculum increases student engagement.
● Our different talents, abilities, cultures, and values strengthen our school community.

At EHS WE VALUE:
● Relationships
● Accountability
● Collaboration
● Diversity
● Engagement

I look forward to this school year and wish each of you the very best in the many opportunities that await you. Emporia High School is a great place to be and we’re glad you are a part of our Spartan family! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make this school year the best one yet!

Go Spartans!

Mr. Dathan Fischer
Principal, Emporia High School