EHS Hosts Second Annual Cocoa and Cram

Peers sit together as they work on homework and review for upcoming finals. Photo by Laura Schwinn.

Caleigh Crowell

With finals approaching, Student Council held its 2nd Annual Cocoa and Cram on Monday, December 19 in the library. The event was held by the organization for snacking and studying prior to finals. 

Any students were welcome to join the occasion. Hot cocoa and snacks were provided along with help and support from numerous teachers who were there to answer questions. 

This time was productive and many students were able to get a good amount of studying and work done. Along with the productivity of this opportunity, it was shown to be organized successfully with a great number of students that attended. 

“I was very excited about the number of people who had shown up, as last year there were very few that showed,” student council member Mya Meinke (11) said. 

Many students felt accomplished with what they were able to achieve during this time.

“During the cocoa and cram, I was able to complete studying for finals with the availability of class supplies I would not have access to at home which made it much easier, it relieved much stress,” Sara Chapman (11) said. 

The event was very beneficial and made for an effective time of studying that would positively impact the outcome of the end of the semester.